Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hey!

It's been a while since I last posted. Typhoons Ondoy and Pepeng blew out my fire. There's this blah feeling that throws the flavors into blandness. For some time, I didn't have the appetite to even turn on the stove.

But that is slowly ebbing away. Today, almost 3 weeks since my sister and her family lost everything in the flood, I decided to cook again. Time to shake away the blues.

I'm still preparing the photos, and remembering how I cooked each. As soon as I have that done, I'll post them all. There's Greenfire Caldereta, BakedBroiled Tilapia, and Molo Soup with Camote Leaves.
And before I forget: During the storm, I was preparing an Embutido I learned from a good friend. Even after hearing the bad news, I kept on cooking to take the edge off the dread. And I was hopefully thinking, if they suddenly pop in out of the storm, there'll be something to eat. I'm calling this meatloaf Overtido Embutido.