Sunday, September 13, 2009

BlueberryLime Cheesecake


Hah! First bake. I just used a small, tabletop electric oven. I''l take a picture of it one day.

I only made a 9"x 9" cake. Didn't know how it'll turn out so I wanted to make sure I'll only mess up a little, expensive ingredients. Yeah, cheese is not cheap now.

The only reason I tried this is because I bought, for no reason at all, a can of blueberries a month ago.

I just took 2 recipes from the net and combined them. I made the cake from one recipe, and the glaze from the other (I just got the blueberry syrup from the can plus a few berries, stirred in some corn starch, put it in the blender, and cooked in low heat till it's like jam) . Just search for blueberry cheesecake.

Saw some leftover lime from a mojito drinking night and used them in the cheesecake. This is my twist for this recipe.

Didn't fail this first time. :-)